Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BOWLING!




So yesterday was memorial day and we wanted to go to the zoo, but it was RAINING so we decided to go to the tree house museum. BUT by the time the boys woke up from their naps and we got all ready, it was after 4PM and they close @ 4. SOOOO, we decided to go bowling ( there aren't many things you can do with toddlers when it's raining).
So we had a great time, Josh beat Logan 72-81. DJ was very disappointed!

2 comments:

Simon Kirschman said...

Okay, what is with the gloves? You guys look like hard core bowlers and I know you really don't bowl very much. I love the first picture of all of you. Very cute.

DJ, Liesl and Logan said...

ok, I know that we look dorky with the gloves. but I can't bowl for very long because of my carpel tunnel and so I got a brace and DJ wanted one too.