Saturday, March 5, 2011

Waiting on our house, taxes, and kids





yes, I am very bad at blogging! I am determined to be better at it especially because i have been getting so much enjoyment out of reading other peoples blogs lately.
I found some really fun recipe and decorating blogs that i just can't stay off of! I have been dreaming up ways to decorate the house we put an offer on last week that we are now waiting on the bank to accept.(yes, it is a short sale. and yes, we are crazy because it could take months to find out!)

So here we are, homeless and staying with our super good friends Jeff and Lindsey. They are life savers!! it is a bit crowded and i can't wait to not be living out of a suitcase like we have been for the last three months.

And of course it's the middle of tax season and so we don't see DJ very much, so that makes things kind of hard. but he does try and get off work early at least once a week to spend time with us. yesterday we went to The trampoline place in Rancho Cordova and had a blast! (one of these days DJ and I want to go there one night for a date and play dodge ball.) I am super grateful for the job he has and for his hard work to provide for us so that I can stay home with our beautiful children.



Logan and Dean are the cutest things there ever were on the face of the earth and are doing pretty well considering we have no routine. Logan is a huge help and is so very smart and funny. Dean is growing so fast! he is already four and a half months old and loves his big brother. I wish i could make him laugh at me as hard as he does at Logan. It is SO cute!

so that is our life right now. Waiting on our house, taxes, and kids!

No comments: